ISFA Consulting Services
In addition to our courses and workshops, ISFA offers a complete range of consulting services for all aspects around the Surface Finishing Industry. Many of our instructors are also working consultants, and their knowledge and experience could be just what your Finishing operation needs to solve serious technical problems, or they can be the key resource that helps take your company’s services and offerings to the next level.
Perfect Surface Finishing Solutions
Working on site, off-site, or via online video collaboration anywhere in the world – ISFA consultants can help your company with many of the challenging issues found in the Surface Finishing Industry today. We have helped companies resolve production and capacity issues through identifying and implementing process efficiencies. ISFA consultants are experts at troubleshooting and resolving persisting technical problems and have saved our clients millions in rejects and lost production on many occasions. We can help with creating or changing outdated finishing specifications for your specific product, we assist in deciding on important supplier selections, and our experience can be invaluable to your company when designing new finishing process systems specific to your needs.
Common Consulting requests, and past projects within the Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, and Consumer Products segments of Surface Finishing Include:
- Process Audits for all types of finishing including Painting, Plating, Anodizing, and more.
- Creating, revising, and the implementation of Quality Control Procedures
- Equipment Specifications and System Designs
- Writing or updating Finishing Specifications
- NADCAP and ISO Audit preparations
- Supplier Audits and Supplier Selections
- Paint selection, color matching
- Pollution Prevention audits, and improvement implementation
- Cleaning and Pretreatment troubleshooting
- Product Specific Sales and Marketing
- And much more
For more information or to request a project review – please contact us today.